Triple Helix Corporation is an exciting, established, and rapidly growing company looking for a highly motivated and dynamic salesperson to help continue building their sales pipeline. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of technical sales with experience in the Aerospace and Manufacturing sectors.
Triple Helix Corporation provides information management software solutions for a variety of industries, but primarily serves the Aerospace and Manufacturing markets. Based in the East Hartford, CT, they serve the local Aerospace prime contractors and their associated supply chain.
Every company that sells a product or service generates data. How well these companies manage their data determines how they grow and their competitive advantage. Triple Helix works with companies to streamline operations and how they work with their data. Their solutions address anything from data collection, data manipulation, data reporting, and analysis & interpretation.
Triple Helix is looking for a special Business Development Manager -Technical Sales who will act as a strategic partner to their clients and enable them to leverage their data to compete more effectively in a digital economy.
- Identify and establish new clients and sales opportunities, organize sales visits, and manage the entire sales cycle from initial client identification through to closing of the sale.
- Maintain all customer records in company CRM, documentation of sales activities, prepare electronic RFP’s & RFQ’s, negotiate contracts, terms & conditions.
- Attend networking events, business/technical conferences, and local/regional industry events to develop new relationships.
- Help develop the business development strategy from formulation to execution.
- Maintain close relationships with existing clients by providing post-sales support, information, and guidance.
- Liaise with members of technical and other cross functional teams to determine how products and services could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer.
- Review cost and sales performance to ensure sales targets are met.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice with assistance from internal technical teams, and introduce new products.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Develop and leverage strategic partnerships with complementary technical firms.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications (or related field): or equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years of technical sales experience
- 4-5 years Industry experience in the Aerospace and/or Manufacturing industries
- Experience in sales and B2B marketing
- Experience in preparing and presenting sales proposals
- Ability to translating technical requirements for a non-technical target customer
- Demonstrated experience working with customers/sales in administering sales processes
- Fluency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work without supervision and with minimal direction.
- US citizenship REQUIRED
- CT residency REQUIRED
Triple Helix Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to create a diverse environment. All qualified candidates will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CONFIDENTIALITY: We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, only select candidates whose backgrounds best match our client’s requirements will be contacted. All resumes are retained and treated confidentially for consideration against future opportunities.
To apply for this position, please send resume directly to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org