We are searching for a highly motivated and passionate application developer with huge potential to design and implement applications across a wide range of industries. This position allows you to work remotely with limited travel required.
Our client is an exciting, established, and rapidly growing company and is looking for highly motivated and dynamic talent to help grow their team. They are looking for a special breed of PHP application developers to develop their next generation applications.
- Develop web-based applications using PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel) and create documentation (inside source code and external documents) using best industry standards and practices
- Develop and support websites using the WordPress framework, including custom plugin development and modifications to existing plugins
- Write “clean”, well designed, reusable code
- Work from specifications to build out complete web portals with database back-ends
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain web applications and for multiple browsers
- Maintain documentation to internal standards (source code, use cases and external documents)
- Daily interaction with online collaborative tools (internal company and client facing)
- Design and build unit tests and review and repair legacy code
- Minimum 3-4 years of proven experience and knowledge of Linux/PHP MVC development
- Minimum 3-4 years of proven experience and knowledge of WordPress development environment
- Experienced with both Windows and Linux platforms, able to develop and deploy to and from these environments.
- Proficiency with Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Proficiency with jQuery, Vue.js
- Mastery of Laravel MVC framework
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL (at least one)
- Must be creative, innovative, and able to think outside the box
- Strong communication and time management skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field)
- Experience with Boilerplate, Bootstrap
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with for Mobile App Development (Ionic Framework)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft IIS administration
- Apache/Linux Administration
- MySQL / PostgreSQL/ MS SQL administration
- Experience in current Adobe Design Tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Experience with Connectwise Manage for ticketing/project management
Triple Helix is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to build a diverse environment. All suitable applicants will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CONFIDENTIALITY: We appreciate all expressions of interest, however, as a practical matter, only select candidates whose backgrounds best match our requirements will be contacted. All resumes are retained and treated confidentially for consideration against future opportunities.