Position: Linux SysAdmin
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, an opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge web technologies out there? Are you looking for a dynamic team, where your ideas and your creativity have a place to be heard? If so, Triple Helix may be the place for you! At Triple Helix, we merge our passion for technology to create cutting edge solutions that have real impact for our customers. Touchscreens? Yup. Embedded Sensors? Got that too. Geo-Spatial Aware Devices? Of Course! Open Source? All the time! Just a handful of the MANY technologies we play with every day… We are an exciting, established, and rapidly growing company and are looking for highly motivated and dynamic talent to help us grow our team. We are looking for a special breed of Linux System Admins to support our next generation applications.
- Deploy, configure, and administrate dedicated and virtual-private-server Plesk,LAMP,LEMP stack environments (Linode, Amazon, Rackspace, etc.)
- Troubleshoot performance and configuration issues on all servers
- Perform operating system upgrades and security patches
- Provide technical support to internal development teams (WordPress and PHP MVC development)
- Perform periodic server maintenance to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Install SSL Certificates
- Manage DNS
- Manage User accounts for front and backend access to web servers.
- Interact with Clients and provide technical support on server and software issues (as needed).
- Experience with Linux Systems Administration
- Experience with software version control (GIT)
- Security requirements for databases, developing, documenting, and implementing backup and recovery procedures.
- Understanding of full life-cycle development processes appropriate for large, mission critical applications
- Willingness to take on new challenges and environments
- Understanding and ability to work under established configuration management practices and policies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan workload and meet established deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or other IT related degree
- Experience with PHP programming language including major development MVC-based frameworks (YII2, Laravel)
- Experience with configuration, management related to the operation of complex relational databases
- Ability to create scripts for routine database tasks and maintenance
- Experience with SQL query profilers, performance monitoring and query plan assessments, triggers, stored procedures and functions
Triple Helix Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to create a diverse environment. All qualified candidates will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Solve Your Business Data and Process Problems