Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge, an opportunity to work with some of the most cutting edge web technologies out there? Are you looking for a dynamic team, where your ideas and your creativity have a place to be heard? If so, Triple Helix may be the place for you! At Triple Helix, we merge our passion for technology to create cutting edge solutions that have real impact to our customers.
Touchscreens? Yup. Embedded Sensors? Got that too. Geo-Spatial Aware Devices? Of Course! Open Source? All the time! Just a handful of the MANY technologies we play with every day…
We are an exciting, established, and rapidly growing company and are looking for highly motivated and dynamic talent to help us grow our team. We are looking for a special breed of PHP application developers to develop our next generation applications.
- Develop web-based applications using PHP frameworks and create documentation (inside source code and external documents) using best industry standards and practices.
- Write “clean”, well designed, reusable code.
- Work from specifications to build out complete web portals with database back-ends
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain web applications and for multiple browsers
- Maintain documentation to internal standards (source code, use cases and external documents)
- Daily interaction with online collaborative tools (internal company and client facing)
- Design and build unit tests and review and repair legacy code
- Full-Stack PHP Developer
- At Least 5 years (preferably 10 years) of proven experience and knowledge of Linux/PHP development and frameworks
- Proficiency with Source Control (e.g. Git, SVN, etc.)
- Proficiency with jQuery, jQueryUI
- MVC framework development experience
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL (at least one)
- Must be creative, innovative, and able to think outside the box
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Fluency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work without supervision and with minimal direction.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and environments
- Good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- US citizenship REQUIRED
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- YII2 framework experience
- Experience with Boilerplate, Bootstrap
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- MS IIS administration
- Apache/Linux Administration
- MySQL / PostgreSQL/ MS SQL administration
- Experience in current Adobe Design Tools (e.g. Photoshop)
Triple Helix Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to create a diverse environment. All qualified candidates will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.