Have you ever said something like this about your company?
“We could perform better if we only knew
- more about our customers and their behavior;
- how to lower client acquisition costs;
- what drives customer loyalty;
- who’s our most profitable clients; or
- where to target our sales and marketing dollars.”
Think of the possibilities and impact on your bottom line if you better understand what your organization’s raw data tells you.
This is why you develop your company’s business intelligence (BI). BI applies specific software to mine your data intelligence, analyze it and report insights that help you manage better.
Business Intelligence Insights Help Solve Your Business Problems
Triple Helix created Data Storyteller to process your company’s BI. It delivers the actionable information you need for key decision and actions. It gives you the right information at the right time. It tells you what happened, what’s happening now and what will most likely happen in the future.
Data Storyteller uses an intelligent “data robot” to sift through your data, stitch together bits from multiple data sources. It spots anomalies, anticipates your customer’s behavior and forecasts sales more accurately. And that’s not all.
Triple Helix’s Data Storyteller takes the pain out of connecting the dots from multiple data sources for actionable intelligence. It includes:
- Inbound marketing data — website visitor behavior, search engine reports
- CRM data – customer interaction details
- ERP data – customer orders, shipping, timely delivery
- Financial data – sales, profitability, customer payment history, credit rating
- Help desk data –customer contact frequency, resolution times
- Outbound marketing data – who opens email messages and links clicked
- Customer survey data – What customers say about you, and what drives their satisfaction
The Data Storyteller helps you see, understand and discuss your business with new insight to make your best decisions.
What stories do you think your data will tell you? Contact Triple Helix for a Consultation
See the Big Picture, Faster
The ability to analyze data, or “data storytelling”, in more advanced ways has been out of reach for smaller companies due to cost, complexity and the need for extensive IT support. With Data Storyteller, Triple Helix has created a solution that reduces complexity and cost, to the extent that organizations can affordably take advantage of a vital and underused asset: their own data.
“We wanted to make it very easy for companies to solve business problems by using their data to discover what new insights can be revealed. Our new process for visualizing data is a collaboration with our customers and lets us show them the story their data wants to tell.”
J.P. Bittner, CEO, Triple Helix Corporation
Many companies still treat data as a liability, which in an increasingly data-driven world puts them at a disadvantage. Turning things around doesn’t have to be difficult, however. Triple Helix begins a Data Storyteller engagement with the following approach:
- Start by examining your historical data to reveal past company performance.
- Discover what factors have influenced your performance (as described in the data).
- Decide how your current situation may be improved by making changes (supported by the data).
- Measure these changes periodically to determine if changes create successful outcomes and if there are new factors introduced that need to be considered.
The ultimate goal in leveraging your data is to predict outcomes more accurately. This cannot be accomplished without data analysis. The analysis enables decisions to be guided by facts, not just gut instinct alone.
Let your data show you how to reduce risk, increase profitability, and strengthen customer relationships.